Drake's Island Guided Tour
Organiser: Plymouth Sound Properties
DISCOUNT CODE FOR MAY AND JUNE "SPRING21"
Take a Ferry to Drake’s Island from Mount Batten Pier, Plymouth with our Guides
- Disability access currently not possible
- Bring your own face mask and wear walking / wellington boots
- Follow all instructions given by the tour staff.
- Stay on the routes and areas indicated by barriers and signs.
- Follow social distancing of 1m outside and 2m inside the tunnel complex
- Do not touch, climb, sit or lean against the historic buildings, walls, guns and other structures.
- Do not take anything from the Island as a souvenir.
- Do not feed or leave food for the wildlife, it affects their diet and causes them harm.
- Take your rubbish with you.
- Anyone feeling generally unwell or displaying virus symptoms should not take part in the island tour. This also includes anyone living with a shielding person, or anyone living with someone self-isolating through symptoms or through the Test and Trace process.
- Social distancing measures must be maintained between families from 2 households unless one of those households is a support bubble, and when up to 6 people meet from different households.
- Social distancing measures will be maintained throughout the tour. When in the open a distance of at least 1m must be maintained between individuals and family or co-habiting groups and face coverings must be worn.
- When in an enclosed space a distancer of 2m must be maintained. Where this is not possible face coverings must be worn.
- Conversation should not take place face-to-face when standing less than 2m away unless it is within a family or co-habiting group.
- Food and drink should not be shared unless those people come from the same household.
- All persons should sanitise their hands on arrival and on departure from the island.