INTRODUCTION & WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE & HOW TO CONTACT US
Our site is operated by Helm Squared Limited (“we“, “us” or “our“). We are a private limited company, registered in England and Wales with company number 07456920. Our registered office address is at Pynes Hill Business Centre, Pynes Hill, Exeter, EX2 5JL. To contact us, please email email@example.com or you can write to us at Helm Tickets, Pynes Hill Business Centre, Pynes Hill, Exeter, EX2 5JL.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we collect, process and transfer personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
- (If you purchase tickets via our site) Our Terms and Conditions of Sale of Tickets, which set out the terms and conditions on which you may purchase tickets to events that are promoted on our site.
- (If you register as an event organiser) Our Organiser Terms and Conditions, which set out the terms on conditions on which you may (via our site) sell tickets to an event you are organising.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
CONTENT ON OUR SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. User generated content is not reviewed or approved by us. Our site includes information and materials that have been uploaded to our site by other third party users. Such information and materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views express by other uses on our site do not represent our views or values. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. For that reason, we are not responsible for websites we link to. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded to our site by other users, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Whenever you make use of a feature on our site that allows you to upload content on our site, or to make contact with other users of our site: Any content you transmit or upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. When you transmit or upload such material, you grant us and other users of our site a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. For example (and without limitation) we may use your material in advertising and promotion of our company and/or your event. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from our site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- which is unlawful
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and/or services to you, which will be set out in our Organiser Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions of Sale of Tickets (as relevant).
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link or make any use of content on our site other than as set out above, please contact email@example.com.
WHICH LAWS APPLY TO DISPUTES?
“HELM” is a registered trade mark of Helm Squared Limited. You are not permitted to use that trade mark without our approval.