MHFA England - Mental Health Aware – Online 4 hour Course
Jan 20, 2021 at 10:00 — 14:00 (GMT)
Organiser: Mind Fitness Learning Ltd
January 20th 2021 - 10.00am to 2.00pm
This MHFA England Mental Health Aware half day (4 hours) online course covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Course delivered by MHFA England Instructor Member, Andy Barker from Mind Fitness Training.
The attendance fee is £65 per person which includes:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
Mind Fitness is a national training and coaching company specialising in Wellbeing. We also provide MHFA training for organisations in-house.
If you would like to know more, please visit our website - www.mindfitnesstraining.co.uk - or call us - +44 (0)20 8123 1757 - or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org