People Management Training
Jun 5, 2020 at 09:15 — 16:30 (BST)
Bring out the best in people to enhance performance and success
One of the most important skills in business is the ability to successfully manage and bring the best out of the people within the organisation. This course introduces essential strategies for existing and newly-appointed managers, including managing their team, developing their leadership skills and enhancing team performance
What will I learn?
You will develop management skills such as communication and setting team objectives and recognise the importance of knowing how to motivate individual team members. By having in place a performance management system this will identify the key actions required to ensure that employees are doing what is required to achieve success for the business.
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand the manager’s role and leadership qualities
- Understand the importance of effective communication within an organisation
- Be aware of your own responsibilities in relation to the performance of your people
- Be able to set effective workplace goals and objectives
- Have greater confidence in giving feedback and dealing with difficult conversations
- Have a structure for managing poor performance effectively
Is it for me?
If you are responsible for managing other people then this course is for you.