May 13, 2020 at 09:15 — 16:30 (BST)
Simple techniques to improve productivity and get things done!
This practical course has been designed to provide you with practical strategies to get things done. By introducing simple but effective time management into your routine you will rapidly increase productivity, save time and improve workflow.
What will I learn?
Time is one of your most valuable yet overstretched resources. Time management is about learning to control time and take responsibility for managing your own work whilst supporting the delivery of key performance indicators for the team and the company as a whole. By taking just a few simple steps you will quickly be able to apply organisation to heavy workloads.
The techniques covered in this course will help you to become more organised and take control of the elements that are within your remit, make considered decisions and adapt to changing demands.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of good time management
- Identify the time stealers in your day and apply techniques to minimise their impact
- Minimise procrastination and get things done
- Understand the effects of switch tasking on your productivity, accuracy and stress
- Implement tools to collect your to do’s in a productive manner
- Prioritise activities and plan your time effectively using a time budget
- Reduce stress and gain control
Is it for me?
This course is relevant to all levels of staff across the organisation. It will benefit you if you wish to take control of your time, get more done and reduce stress in your life.
The course cost includes all training materials and refreshments/lunch on the day.