Bordeaux Right Bank Dinner
Jul 25, 2019 at 19:00 — 21:30 (BST)
Saint Emilion and Pomerol are the two stand out appellations on the right bank of Bordeaux, constantly producing hedonistic merlot based wines. Unlike the Left bank of Bordeaux these wines are produced in smaller quantities meaning that this is even more of a rare chance to try these delectable wines side by side.
Join us in our Walton Street cellar for the opportunity to try 2007 Lafleur Petrus, 2005 Cheval Blanc, 1998 L’eglise Clinet, 1998 Pavie and 2000 Angelus accompanied by a delicious three course meal cooked by our Michelin star chef Philippe Roth.
- 1998 Chateau l'Eglise Clinet, Pomerol
- 1998 Chateau Pavie, Premier Grand Cru Classe, St. Emilion
- 2000 Chateau l'Angelus, Premier Grand Cru Classe, St. Emilion
- 2005 Chateau Cheval Blanc, Premier Grand Cru Classe, St. Emilion
- 2007 Chateau La Fleur Petrus, Pomerol