Work Skills - Identity Development
This course is designed to educate learners on a range of personal and social barriers including confidence building, self-esteem, and acknowledging the strengths in their own diversity. All participants who complete the course receive a Certificate of Completion.
In this course you will learn:
- Aspects of your culture and heritage that can contribute to diversity in the workplace
- To identify your talents, skills and motivators for work
- How to communicate your Dislikes and Weaknesses positively for employment
- How to identify Role Models and increase your time spent with them
- How to develop a Positive Job Seeking Mindset and increase resilience in the job seeking process
- How to use all of the above to describe yourself well for employment opportunities
This course can be delivered over 4 hours in a classroom style delivery, or via a 30-day online course (work at your own pace).
Course Times (Classroom)
Day Class 10am-2pm, or
Night Class 4pm – 8pm
Course Dates (Classroom)
6 June 2019 • 13 June 2019 • 20 June 2019
Course Dates (Online) Learners can start Online at any time
Delivery Method Classroom and Online available
Price $148 per person
6 people per class maximum
Location Kingston, Queensland
Who is the Trainer? Our Trainer is an experienced and expert business communicator who has 20+ years experience in business. By the age of 18 she had already been made redundant twice so from a rough start has built an exceptional career history in Government, telecommunications, education providers, charities and private companies. She now manages her own award winning business providing education support and employment support services, in addition to coordinating the education activities for one of the largest building companies in Australia. All IDA trainers hold a minimum of TAE40110 and a current Working with Children Check.
How to book
Select the date and time (day or night) class that you would like to book
To sign up for the online course go to the IDA Digital College of Learning https://academy.idaustralasia.com.au/