EFT Level 1 Training
Jul 27, 2019 at 09:30 — Jul 28, 2019 at 17:00 (BST)
This is a 2-day Foundation training (Level 1+) in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) with Masha Bennett. Early bird fee is £180, after 27th June the full fee payable is £200.
EFT is an invaluable therapeutic, healing and stress management tool for any professional working in a supportive/helping capacity.
EFT is sometimes known as “acupuncture without needles” and has been developed in the US in the 1990s. EFT brings together complementary therapies and psychology, by combining stimulation of a series of acupressure points with a psychological approach, typically resulting in shifts of cognition and relief from excess negative emotions.
Some of the features of EFT:
* The basics are quick and easy to learn, often with good success rates even for complete beginners.
* It is “portable” and can be taught to others in one brief session for use as a self-help tool.
* The client is an active participant and not a passive recipient and has a better sense of control
* Can be carried out anywhere and at any time, for both emotional and physical symptoms.
* A gentle approach, with virtually no contra-indications or harmful side-effects.
* Does not require full disclosure – a client can keep a difficult issue private and still get relief.
* Can work even for complex and long-lasting problems with minimum discomfort (in the hands of an experienced therapist)
* Benefits the practitioner as well as the client
There are over 100 peer reviewed research articles, including many controlled randomised trials and some systematic reviews showing the efficacy of EFT, in particular for post traumatic stress, anxiety, depression and food cravings.
Early bird fee: £180 if booked by 27th June
Full fee: £200
£50 deposit reserves your place
On completion of the course you will be issued an attendance certificate for EFT Level 1, from EFT International (formerly AAMET), one of the main professional EFT organisations world-wide and in the UK. Please note that in order to qualify as a practitioner you would need to attend a further Level 2 workshop and complete practical and theoretical assessment components, including case studies.
About the trainer
Masha Bennett is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and trauma specialist with some years of experience in the NHS, addiction treatment services and criminal justice system. She has taught EFT in the UK and internationally (Norway, Russia, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Israel etc) to some thousands of health professionals and general public.