Hidden Dublin: The Gravedigger Ghost Tour
Come and join us on Dublin's most unique bus - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour!
WE PROMISE ITS NO ORDINARY BUS - CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW WE MADE IT!, GUARANTEEING YOU THE BEST GHOST TOUR BY BUS IN DUBLIN
The tour includes A FREE GHOULISH DRINK at the Gravediggers Pub tailored specifically towards adults.
The stories begin with Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with...
But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin.
- Hear an account of plague victims trying to soothe their wounds in the waters of the city's drinking supplies.
- Learn about the mayors schemes to try and keep the disease at bay
- And discover the fates of all those poor souls who found themselves infected with the disease. Many were ostracised, but some suffered an end much, much worse.
Many believed that the plague was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued.
Join your guide as he takes you through the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past. Select a tour stop from the navigation footer below to learn and read more of what to expect on the tour.
The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Dublin Tour last approximately 2 Hours long. The tour runs 7 nights a week (minimum 7 required). Evening route below:
- 19:45 Depart outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office. Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
- 20:20 to 20:40 - St Audeons AKA "Hell"
- 20:40 to 21:10 - Kilmainham Jail and Bullys Acre
- 21:10 to 22:00 - En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square - The Gravediggers Pub for your free Ghoulish Brew. Embrace the grand finale on Body Snatching by our actors, then retunn to College Green (same retun point as pickup)!
Our hugely popular ghost tour is now carrying out daily tours for school children. Our themed bus and scaringly entertaining actors will take you back in time to old Dublin and some of its most goulish history. From Kilmainham Gaol to Glasnevin Cemetery and more in between. This tour is guaranteed to entertain kids of all ages whilst learning some history too!
You have the choice of a morning or afternoon tour with pick up at your school. Each tour takes approx 2 -25 hrs and a ghoulish treat is given to the each of the children.
Fancy Dress is optional however it adds to the experience!
These tours do fill up quite quickly so book today to avoid disappointment. For more information contact email@example.com