Luxury Bali Yoga Retreat - Oct. 12 to 20, 2019
Oct 12, 2019 at 17:00 — Oct 20, 2019 at 17:00 (BST)
Organiser: Nourish Through Yoga
Yoga Retreat in Bali, October 12th to 20th, 2019!
Hi, I'm Sabina, a Forrest, Yin and Vinyasa yoga teacher, based in London, England! I'm getting together a fantastic crew for this amazing Bali retreat and would love to have you aboard! Email me at: email@example.com for more information and to book!
This epic intimate Villa is tucked away, deep in a rainforest, and perfect for a yoga adventure. This is a luxury package retreat, so all you need to do is get yourself to Bali and the rest is done!
A typical retreat day may include…
- 7am: Fresh fruit and cold pressed Balinese detox juice
- 7.30am: Guided meditation followed by a 90 Minute Dynamic Forrest yoga practice in our beautiful yoga shala set in the rainforest
- 10am: A large and healthy brunch buffet
- 12pm: Optional afternoon excursion, or cycle ride, or chill by the infinity pool overlooking the rainforest!
- 2pm: Mid afternoon snack
- 5.30pm: Evening yoga practice
- 7pm: Dinner
- 8.30pm: Free time for massage or relaxing
- 10pm: Bed!
The retreat includes two 90-minute yoga practices a day. Mornings will be dynamic with a Fiery Forrest practice and in the evenings, we will use your pliable body to Restore with Yin Yoga. The styles are very complimentary to each other and should leave you both energised and rejuvenated.
There will also be one specialist workshop depending on what the group wants and asana clinic is available throughout. There will be another yoga teacher along to help facilitate juicy assists during the practices. My goal is to help you unwind, recharge and further your yoga practices in a mindful way. BONUS: One free massage from local bodyworkers and massage therapists!
There will be many opportunities to head out for cycling adventures in between practices, with one of the guides who will be with us – a seasoned UK cyclist. Please get in touch if you’d like to bring your bike – otherwise they will be available for rental.
Freaking delish! The meals are the definition of fresh and locally sourced. The amazing chefs at Villa Selat will create delicious vegetarian and vegan feasts for you. I can assure you, we won’t go hungry. Check out their Instagram for their wonderful creations!
12th to 20th October 2019
£1650 (Early Bird until 28th February 2019 then £1750). Enquirefurther for single occupancy prices.
Visit the site below to pay your deposit of £300 to secure your place on the retreat:
What is included in the cost?
- Two yoga practices a day; including one dynamic and one more restorative.
- Eight nights luxury accommodation in the beautiful Villa Selat
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, service and tips
- Complimentary arrival day accommodation – 8 nights enabling a full 7 day retreat
- Daily excursions
- High quality coffees (including espresso coffees) and herbal teas
- Yoga retreat menu designed to accommodate vegetarian and vegan plant based dietary needs
- Freshly made fruit juices and herbal teas available throughout the day
- On site drivers to take us on excursions
- Local hikes to rice fields, waterfalls and coffee plantations
- A guided sunrise hike up mount Batur
- Afternoon shopping and dinner in Ubud
- Welcome one-hour body massage
- Authentic Balinese water purification ceremony, a wonderful experience to introduce you to the Balinese culture.
- Authentic Balinese closing ceremony
- Concierge service
- Waiters and housekeeping staff available from 7am to 10pm
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric water pots, coffee, tea and fresh fruit stocked daily in each suite
- Complimentary bottled water
- Use of Hair dryers
What else will I need to pay for?
I can’t stress how much is included in the package… you literally won’t have to spend a penny once you’re there. But just for the books:
- Extra massage and body work (one is already included)