Understanding Human Personality Course - Level 2
Oct 11, 2019 at 08:00 — Oct 12, 2019 at 17:30 (AEST)
If we lack self-confidence then we tend to hurt ourself, but if we lack self-awareness then we tend to hurt others. Lack both and hurt everyone. Do this course and help both
For those of you who've completed the Mark Two Personality Training (now called 'Understanding Human Personality'), now is your chance to take your knowledge of personality styles to a whole new level and gain the benefits of improving your 'type detecting skills'.
People travel to wonder
at the height of the mountains,
at the huge waves of the sea,
at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean,
at the circular motion of the stars,
and they pass themselves by without wondering
- St Augustine
The previous program would've given you a sound understanding of people's different personality styles, where you stand, and the four key intelligences that people have. All of this information has likely inspired a number of key questions that you might want answered, for example:
- How can I successfully detect another person's personality style?
- How can I influence or relate to people that have a completely different personality to mine?
- Which two of the four intelligences are my highest and which do I need to further develop?
- What is my shadow side telling me and how can I turn it into an advantage instead of a disadvantage?
"Understanding Human Temperament & Culture" is a 2-day workshop that will answer all of the above questions and more. You'll be able to take your understanding of personality to a whole new level and adopt effective behaviours across different cultures, generations, genders and temperaments.
Why would you join us?
"Those whom we cannot stand are usually those whom we cannot understand"
- PK Shaw, author
Experience a range of exercises to hone your "type detecting" skills by determining famous people's styles get to know 'archetypes' more deeply. Have some fun specifically picking and matching your UHM personality style against characters in: Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, the Big Bang Theory and, of course, the Simpsons amongst others.
Learn more about the four intelligences, and how all of us are high in two and lower in two. Find out which are yours.
Apply the UHM rooms to Temperaments most significant in your life to help you address people challenges in your life ( evidence shows it has a biological basis depending on elevated activity in the dopamine and noradrenalin systems, serotonin system, testosterone system, or estrogen and oxytocin systems).
Take a deeper look at answering the questions of "Who am I?" And "What's my purpose?"
Come away with a comprehensive understanding of different temperaments and practical insights into yourself and others in ways that you never imagined. Also help to:
1) Identify work choices that are likely to give you the most satisfaction, and
2) Realise ways to be more fulfilled in your life.
"After being on Mark’s course I feel like I have a super power that helps me see things that others don't"
- Andre Cooray, Photographer & Journalist
This course takes you to the next level of 'Understanding Human Personality'. If you want to deepen your understanding of personality styles, improve your type detecting skills and learn how to apply this knowledge practically in your day-to-day life, then this course is a must attend! It provides a much deeper understanding of yourself and the other seven types of people you will encounter in life and work, irrespective of ethnicity, generation, gender and culture. It will also help you gain clarity around your purpose and make better career choices that maximise your natural strengths and drivers.
Professional areas covered:
- High performing teams
- Managing change
- Organizational awareness
- Innovative thinking
- Managing conflict
- Coaching & development
- Improved decision-making
- Project management
- Talent development
Personal areas covered:
- Accelerating your development
- Choosing your career path
- Enhancing your EQ
- Improving your decisions
- Coping with your stressors
- Selecting your college/studies
Do you want to ‘Wow’ others with your type detecting “super powers”?
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for anyone who wants much deeper understandings and realisations about others and so be able to better pick others' perspectives and personalities in order to greatly enhance their relationship building and influencing skills.
What is included?
- Opportunity for feedback on the key attributes highlighted in your UHM Personal Report - valued at A$220
- Access to the lead facilitator for questions in the evenings
- 3-dimensional personality report validated neuroscientifically - valued at A$64
- Participant manual and materials ( including aide-memoire cards) - valued at A$95
- MarkTwo UHM Character Cards - valued at A$95
- Ongoing membership to MarkTwo Consulting on-line resource site
- All meals, tea/coffees and soft drinks at the venue
- Group giveaways and prizes