Motivational Leadership Advanced Program (Module 3)
Sep 13, 2019 at 08:00 — 17:30 (AEDT)
What differentiates a great leader from a good leader, or good leader from a poor leader, is it their ability to motivate themselves and others, or their personality?
Success is a combination of motivation and ability, but while ability determines if you can do something it is motivation which determines what you want to do and therefore plays a critical part in the direction you take in life.
This 3-dimensional model provides a whole new way of understanding human nature, personality, culture and behaviour. It has been found to significantly help to enhance personal self-awareness. This workshop covers many important areas of life including knowing the seven ways to create, build or enhance relationships, lead, and find meaning and purpose.
Learn how to deal with typical things holding your organisation back like: poor performance, bullying, mental health and personality clashes.
Why would you join us?
This program is for you if you are a manager, or aspiring leader in an organisation, who is accountable for driving the optimal performance of your mono- or multi-cultural team in a constantly changing business
If you have to get more done with less, and in half the time. Where continual major change is the “new normal” in business and leading change is both a challenging and complex role, which too often leads to a workforce that is in some way disengaged, dissatisfied, disillusioned which is a direct cause of
The indications are that business demands are only going to get tougher for leaders. This program helps prepare you for this.
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for anyone who wants to enhance their own motivation or who wants to develop the engagement and motivation of others, whether it is in a professional or personal capacity.
What is included?
- Opportunity for feedback on the key attributes highlighted in your UHM Personal Report - valued at A$220
- Access to the lead facilitator for questions in the evenings
- 3-dimensional personality report validated neuroscientifically - valued at A$64
- Participant manual and materials ( including aide-memoire cards) - valued at A$95
- Copy of the book: "THE SEVEN MOTIVATIONS OF LIFE" - valued at A$44
- Ongoing membership to MarkTwo Consulting on-line resource site
- All meals, tea/coffees and soft drinks at the venue
- Group giveaways and prizes