High Performance Sales Training
Oct 29, 2019 at 08:00 — Oct 30, 2019 at 17:30 (AEST)
Avoid selling to yourself. It's too easy to think others want to be 'sold' to just like you: the key is to understand human difference
One of the biggest mistakes that sales training courses make is a “one-size-fits-all” sales approach.
For a sales person dealing in high value o rmore complex sales, it’s critical to understand that people are highly complex and their buying decisions are influenced by many factors including differences in gender, culture, and especially, personality style.
If you're a sales manager wanting to build a high performance sales environment by creating a great sales team, then this program will provide some incredible insights into human nature to better deal with the different personalities and so increase the likelihood of making that sales team.
This is not a course offering gimmicky ‘sales formulas’ to secure a sale at any cost. It’s also not about rudimental tips and “one-size” scripts to overcome objections. This program is set up to enhance your selling skills so you can keep your natural selling style for your current customers. Simultaneously it gives you a practical understanding on how to sell successfully to those potential customers who you have failed to sell to so far.
This is a cutting-edge sales training program unlike any other and it will provide your team with a sophisticated understanding and practice of how to sell to different personality styles based on a human behaviour model backed by neuro-science.
We will also provide what most sales courses fail to address, the very important understanding and skills to reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm that ordinarily diminsh sales results.
With a deeper understanding of their own personality style and that of their prospects, your sales people will be able to navigate the sales process with much more confidence and ease.
Your team will gain a deep understanding of their own personality style and that of their prospects, leading to a greater ability to nurture relationships and close sales.
They will have the skills to manage stress and face the challenges of being in a demanding sales role with calm composure, leading to more confidence, greater enjoyment of their job and ofcourse more sales and profit.
Why would you join us?
This program is for your team if you want them to:
- Close more sales
- Attract more clients
- Deepen their understanding of human behaviour and sales decisions
- Discover their key development areas especially around what’s preventing them from getting their best sales results
- Successfully navigate through the most challenging sales interactions
- Identify and utilise their specific strengths based on their own personality style
- Walk into sales meetings confident and positive
- Build positive and long-term relationships with clients
- Improve their mind-set to cope with rejection and enthusiastically approach the next sale
- Collaborate with other team members and form mutually beneficial relationships and much more...
Who is it for?
It is ideal for those in high value or complex sales, or anyone wanting to improve their sales results. This includes sales managers, B2B sales people, team members, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, real estate agents, team leaders, consultants, business owners, entrepreneurs and more.
It is also a natural follow on for those who have completed MarkTwo’s Understanding Human Personality and wants to gain a better sales focus (available at a discounted rate).
What is included?
- Access to the lead facilitator for questions in the evenings
- 3-dimensional personality report validated neuroscientifically - valued at A$164
- Participant manual and materials (including A5 aide-memoire) - valued at A$195
- Copy of the book: "MOTIVATIONAL LEADERSHIP - 10 Myths Managers Must Debunk" - valued at A$30
- Ongoing membership to MarkTwo Consulting on-line resource site
- All meals, tea/coffees and soft drinks at the venue
- Group giveaways and prizes