Microsuction Course Birmingham S P Care Clinic Ltd
Apr 17, 2019 at 09:00 — 17:00 (BST)
Organiser: s p care clinic ltd
This one day course is doctor led from our lovely consulting rooms in Birmingham it;s accredited with 11 CPD points.The course is suitable for Doctors, audiologists, registered hearing aid dispensers, nurses, health care assistants.The course is designed to cover a wide range of theoretical knowledge starting from understanding the anatomy and physiology of the ear, learning about common ear pathologies and identifying red flags that necessitate specialist care to learning important aspects of setting up an microsuction clinic and technique of wax removal through micro-suctioning. The practical aspect of the course will include hands-on practice, separately to this course there is an opportunity to gaining your competency certificate.
Topics covered within the course will include:
- Anatomy of the ear and Otoscopic examination
- Common pathological conditions requiring aural care
- Red flags and warning signs
- How to set up a Microsuction clinic
- Practical hands-on training for wax removal using micro-suctioning
- Health and safety & quality standard considerations
- Infection control and sterilization
Limited spaces available on the course 12 students only. With GPs no longer contracted to do ear syringing there has never been a better time to set up a microsuction clinic.