AAMET EFT Level 1 Training - Newcastle upon Tyne - September 2019
Sep 21, 2019 at 10:00 AM — Sep 22, 2019 at 05:00 PM
Organiser: Practical Wellbeing LLP
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), also known as 'Tapping', is a simple, yet very effective, healing process that uses your body’s built in stress relief system.
By tapping with your fingertips on the ends of acupuncture meridians you can reduce, or eliminate, all types of negative emotions including fears, anger, phobias, grief, traumatic memories, stress and anxiety.
EFT can also relieve many physical conditions that may have an emotional component, such as headaches, muscle stiffness, pain, food cravings, smoking, itching and nail-biting.
This two-day AAMET EFT Level 1 Foundations Training is designed to give you a thorough introduction to EFT and give you the skills and confidence to use it beyond the training room.
The training includes:
- An introduction to the history and principles of EFT.
- How to use EFT to take the stress and distress out of everyday problems.
- How to neutralise unpleasant memories with EFT.
- Using EFT to ease cravings and sooth physical discomfort.
- How to use EFT in daily life to be less stressed and more effective.
Important: These EFT Level 1 Training courses are designed to show you how to use EFT to relieve your own issues and to do simple work with family and friends. This is not a substitute for personal therapy, nor will it train you to be an EFT therapist in your own right, though you may use the certificate to attend an EFT Level 2 course for further training.
The course includes a full manual and all training materials. At the end of the training day you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 1 Attendance Certificate which is required if you want to progress to the EFT Level 2 training to add EFT to your professional tool box.
This training is fully self-contained and open to all, after attending you will be able to use EFT confidently for a variety of issues. If you want to go further, developing your EFT skills for working with other people, it serves as the foundation for the Level 2 / AAMET EFT Practitioner course.
What's the refund policy?
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following refund policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month's notice - you will receive a full refund or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 75% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 50% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend - no refund or free transfer to the next course