Jumping Rivers Python and Tensorflow-OPEN EVENT- Edinburgh
Mar 31, 2019 at 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
***This event is open and does not have an assigned date or time.You are still able to purchase a ticket and you will not be charged until the dates and times are confirmed. We will keep you updated with further information ***
We will be charging £900pp +VAT for this event
Deep learning is a cutting-edge machine learning technique for classification and regression. In the past few years, it has produced state-of-the-art results in fields such as image classification, natural language processing, bioinformatics and robotics. This course will cover the main ideas of deep learning, and how to implement it in practice with tensorflow: a software framework for efficient and scalable deep learning. We’ll introduce the high-level keras library, which allows deployment of standard neural networks with just a few lines of code, as well as the details of raw tensorflow, allowing a deeper level of customisation.
- Supervised learning: how to frame classification, regression and prediction tasks
- Multilayer perceptrons: a simple neural network architecture
- Training neural networks: stochastic gradient descent and back propagation
- Deep learning: learning complex features from big data
- Parameter tuning: regularisation methods to avoid overfitting, choosing activation functions
- Convolutional neural networks: learning from image data
- Scaling: using GPUs with big data
If you are interested in this course you can also contact us directly for information about how you can study at our offices for a lower price.