Jumping Rivers Automated Reporting (first steps towards Shiny)- London
Feb 4, 2019 at 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
Do you want to create interactive documents? Do you want your reports to automatically update when the data changes? Then this course is for you! This course is based on a workshop run by Garret Grolemund (RStudio) and Colin Gillespie (Jumping Rivers) at Strata 2015.
- Rmarkdown: Creating documents using Markdown
- knitr: Running dynamic R code
- Widgets: HTML widgets
- Building and deploying apps: Via the web and Dropbox
- Automate: Automate documents and apps
- LaTeX: A brief introduction to latex for additional styling
If you are interested in this course you can also contact us directly for information about how you can study at our offices for a lower price.
For more information please go to our website at Jumpingrivers.com