ALCHEMY OF THE HEART - YOGA, MEDITATION & AYURVEDA RETREAT
Jan 16, 2019 at 09:00 — Jan 28, 2019 at 15:00 (GMT)
The Alchemy of the Heart Retreat is an empowering 12-night programme that explores deep healing, reconnection and nourishment through ancient spiritual teachings and Ayurvedic principles. It is a unique opportunity to meet and learn from Hema Vyas.
The annual 12-night programme in Southern India is the ultimate retreat program. Hema Vyas will guide you through 10 extremely empowering days of deep healing, nourishment and reconnection, whilst staying in magical Kerala, a tropical paradise of white sandy beaches and waving palm trees.
The specially-designed programme, which calls on spiritual and Ayurvedic principles, is structured with a blend of kundalini yoga, meditation sessions, nutrition, spa treatments and metaphysical teachings to support optimal healing and personal growth. This completely rejuvenating mind-body-soul experience that will have an immense impact on your wellbeing, deeply awaken your spirit and profoundly transform your life.
The retreat will consist of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation in A Beautiful Garden Cottage
- Daily Consultation with an Ayurvedic Doctor (8 days)
- Daily Holistic Ayurveda Rejuvenation Therapy (8 days)
- Daily Kundalini Yoga Sessions (10 days)
- Daily Guided Meditation Sessions (10 days)
- Daily Teaching or Workshop Sessions (8 days)
- Daily Guided Sunrise and Sunset Meditations (8 days)
- Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Ayurveda Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Daily Herbal and Digestive Boosting Drinks
- Half-Day Local Backwater Cruise
- Airport Pick-Up and Delivery (to/from Trivandrum Airport)
Suitable for beginners and advanced students alike. A unique opportunity to meet and learn from Hema Vyas and experience a carefully designed holistic retreat to balance you from the inside out and to cleanse your mind, body and soul.
9 or 12 Night Retreats available.
Price per-person - £3,289 (12-Night Single)
Price per-person - £2,635 (12-Night Double)
Price per-person - £2,503 (9-Night Single)
Price per-person - £2,013 (9-Night Double)
Please register: Early Bird pricing ends 16 September 2018!