Patent TRIZ - 3 day course including Introduction to TRIZ
Mar 18, 2019 at 09:00 — Mar 20, 2019 at 17:00 (GMT)
Organiser: Oxford Creativity Ltd | Oxford TRIZ
ENHANCING INVENTION AND INNOVATION
An exciting, informative and invaluable workshop that will give inventors, engineers, scientists and patent professionals the tools with which to derive greater value from intellectual property.
Oxford Creativity has extensive experience in delivering training and innovation workshops to both solve complex technical problems and to develop Intellectual Property with our clients.
TRIZ is the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving. TRIZ provides the tools for productive creative thinking to drive systematic innovation.
BENEFITS OF THE TRIZ APPROACH
TRIZ is the ideal toolkit for developing or circumventing patents. TRIZ provides a clear method of identifying the strengths and weaknesses of current products (yours and the competition!).
TRIZ will give you a path to develop your inventions in a systematic way. TRIZ will help you to learn to predict how inventions are likely to evolve, enabling to you to develop a strong patent portfolio of your own inventions, and leapfrog or ringfence your competitors’ patents.
TRIZ is unique in that it is based upon patent analysis. The TRIZ Tools are perfectly suited to circumvent and strengthen patents.
Many innovation-driven businesses use TRIZ to develop and protect their Intellectual Property because it generates both incremental and revolutionary improvements to their inventions.
- Systematically create novel concepts to make strong patents
- Generate more ideas to broaden patents, protecting your products' future development
- Identify new invention opportunities
- Ring-fence patents (your own or your competitors'!)
- Leapfrog existing patents to develop the next generation
- Circumvent your competitors' patents to get the freedom to operate (without involving lawyers)
- Quickly read and understand patents
*Accommodation is subject to availability