Maritime Leadership Development Programme
Dec 12, 2018 at 09:00 — Dec 13, 2018 at 17:00 (GMT)
Organiser: HR Consulting from Spinnaker Global
Maritime Leadership Development Programme 2018 (MLDP)
HR Consulting from Spinnaker Global have launched a series of Maritime Leadership Development Programmes designed to improve management capabilities within a variety of job functions within the global shipping industry.
What is the purpose of the programme?
This Programme is designed to:
- Improve management and leadership capabilities within the business;
- Identify and develop talent for future management positions;
- Energise and engage employees;
- Enable high performing teams.
How is the programme delivered?
The Programme is delivered over a 5 month period in the following stages:
- Pre-programme assessment using the online personality profiling tool Facet5, plus one hour feedback session via skype/telephone.
- Two day workshop focusing on leadership development and tailored towards the individuals on the programme.
- 3 further one-to-one coaching sessions (6 weekly following the workshop) to embed the learning and support the individual to reach their goals.
We are delighted that our Maritime Leadership Development Programmes have been approved by the IMarEST Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Working Group.
They have recognised that our programme contributes to an individual’s professional development and as a result will be added to the register of courses recognised by the IMarEST.
What is the investment?
The investment per delegate is $6,000 SGD
When is the next programme available?
- Pre-programme assessment: November 2018
- Workshop: 12th & 13th December 2018
- One to One coaching: January 2019 - March 2019
To find out more please contact Yusoff Iskandar at email@example.com or call +65 9732 8136 or Helen McCaughran at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1702 481 643