Competency Assessor Training for Safe Use Of Medicines
Aug 13, 2018 at 09:00 AM — Aug 14, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Organiser: Back on Track People Ltd
Competency Assessor Training - Medication Administration
So you are training your team to administer medication safely and you are observing them in the work place and signing them off as competent BUT who is training the people who are assessing the competencies? How are you demonstrating to the CQC or OFSTED that your assessors are competent to assess?
This training specifically addresses that challenge for you, providing you with evidence that you have invested in giving your assessors additional training to ensure that they are looking for the right things and asking the right questions of their team.
This 2 day training workshop assesses current knowledge and practical administration experience to ensure everyone has the foundation expertise and then builds on that to empower assessors toe be confident and competent to asses the knowledge and skills of their team.
* Back to Basics - A little revision to ensure everyone is sure of the foundation knowledge
* Dig Deeper - Exercises to look in depth in to the NICE Guidance, Fundamental Standards and more!
* Roles and Responsibilities
* Errors and Near Misses and reducing them!
* Questions for inquisitive Assessors!
* Practical Exercises and Assessing of delegates