Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holder Stockton on Tees

May 2, 2019 at 10:00 — 17:00 (BST)
Organiser: SMB Training Ltd

Personal Licence authorises the holder to supply alcohol or authorises the supply of alcohol in accordance with a Premises Licence.

You will need a Personal Licence:

if you are designated as the premises supervisor on a premises licence for a premises where alcohol is to be sold;
if you want to sell alcohol under a premises licence or authorise others to sell alcohol under a premises licence;
if you want to use more than five temporary event notices (TENs) in a calendar year.How do you apply for a Personal Licence?

This licence is obtained independently of the Premises Licence.

Our trainers all come from a licenced trade background and hold a wealth of knowledge ensuring you a smooth professional course.


Read More

Unfortunately tickets are no longer available for this event.