Association of Occupational Health Nurse Practitioners (AOHNP) AGM & Good Practice Forum 2018 - Neurodiversity in the Workplace
Mon, 01 Oct 2018
09:00am - 17:00pm
Organiser: Association of Occupational Health Nurse Practitioners
AOHNP (UK) cordially invite you to join the Board for the 2018 AGM & Good Practice Forum on Monday 1st October 2018 at the Priory Rooms Meeting and Conference Centre, Quaker Meeting House, 40 Bull St, Birmingham B4 6AF. Our theme for 2018 is Diversity in the Workplace and our workshop schedule will feature the following topics/speakers: -
- Diversity in the Workplace - Paul Sesay of The Diversity Group www.diversitygroup.co.uk/. Founded in 2006, The Diversity Group was set up, with the aim of eliminating barriers within employment, education & training for diverse groups throughout the UK. Paul is the founder of the National Diversity Awards and the ITV Beam Awards.
- Neurodiversity - Nancy Doyle of Genius Within www.geniuswithin.co.uk/. Nancy is an occupational psychologist and the CEO of Genius Within, specialising in the workplace support of adults with neuro-differences. She is featured in the BBC’s series Employable Me, the first episode of which aired on Monday 27 November 2017.
- Transgender Awareness and Inclusion - Joanne Lockwood of SEE Change Happen https://seechangehappen.co.uk/. Joanne founded SEE Change Happen in Portsmouth, a Diversity and Inclusion Practice specialising in supporting Transgender inclusion to businesses and other organisations.
- Women’s health issues - speaker to be confirmed.
- Part-time working, flexible working and remote working - Sara Hill of Capability Jane http://candidates.capabilityjane.com/. Sara is the founder and chairman of Capability Jane. Sara works with boards and senior leadership teams to influence, engage and gain commitment to programmes that will transform ways of working and increase the number of women recruited, retained and progressed in the business. Before founding Capability Jane, Sara held senior roles in management consultancy (Ernst & Young, Stratevolve) and in industry (Montague, Virgin) in the UK and the US.
- Equality and Diversity - Louise Lenton of ACAS. Louise Lenton is the Director of East MidlandsAcas.AcasEast Midlands chairs and co-ordinates an Equality & Diversity Forum. Membership comprises of E&D Managers and professionals from business across the East Midlands. The forum discusses and showcases relevant topics promoting equalities and better employer relations.
The ticket price is inclusive of breakfast, lunch and unlimited refreshments throughout the day.